There are wedding exhibitions. And then there’s THE VOGUE WEDDING SHOW (VWS). This April, leading wedding experts will converge under one roof to help create magic at your luxury wedding.
What is the Vogue Wedding Show?
It is a specially curated exhibition featuring the most luxurious and personalized services in order to plan and prepare for your big fat Indian wedding in grand style.
When and where will it take place?
4-6 April, 2013. Taj Palace, New Delhi.
Who is it for?
It’s for brides and grooms planning a luxury wedding in the upcoming year.
How can I attend the show?
You will need to register here. Entry is “By Invitation Only” and only selected brides and grooms will receive an invitation to attend the event.
Why would I want to attend VWS?
The selected brides and grooms will enjoy access to renowned names from the world of weddings through private appointments and consultations. In order to spare you from the stress of travelling across the country in search of wedding service providers, Vogue is bringing the connoisseurs of wedding luxury (such as Sabyasachi & Suneet Varma) to a single location for your convenience.
Will I have access to only trousseau designers?
Jewelery, décor, hotel and gifting experts will also be available, along with leading wedding planners.
Give me names.
- Bridal wear designers - Meet Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla, Anamika Khanna, Pallavi Jaikishan, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Suneet Varma and Tarun Tahaliani in person.
- Jewelery – Anmol Jewellers, Heeramaneck & Son, Kothari Fine Jewels, Nirav Modi Jewels and Rose (from Mumbai); Bharany’s, Hazoorilal Jewellers and Khanna Jewellers (from Delhi); Ganjam (from Bangalore), Krishnadas & Company and Vijay Vithaldas (from Hyderabad), Gem Palace and AMER by the House of Suranas (from Jaipur), and Raj Mahtani (from Kolkata). International brand Chopard, will showcase their latest jewellery and watch collection.
- Wedding & Honeymoon venues – meet experts from leading hotels such as the Taj Group, One & Only Resorts, and Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
- Luxury gifting – Christian Louboutin, Ekaya, EZMA, Forest Essentials, Globetrotter, Janavi, Judith Leiber, Mont Blanc, British luxury gifts brand Halcyon Days and many more.
- Décor experts and wedding planners – Entertainment Design Company, Harsha K., Quintessentially Weddings, Rob Van Helden by Ferns N Petals, Vivek Sahni Design, The Wedding Design Company and Shane Connolly.
How does it work?
With Vogue’s assistance, the invited bride-to-be will be able to book Private Consultations, by appointment with all the bridal wear designers present so that she can spend one-on-one time with top names to create her dream outfit. Through Vogue, guests can also book private appointments with any of the world renowned brands and leading wedding service providers present to plan every detail of their wedding.
How do I book these appointments?
For priority and to know more about making your private appointments with leading designers and luxury brands, call +91-9920275113, +91-9833458651 or visit http://vogue.in/vogue-wedding-show
Are you planning to attend the Vogue Wedding Show?