thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Lucknow

6 Jan

The first post of 2014, and it’s for a bride to be from the city of Nawabs (and kebabs!) – Lucknow!

Do you know of a good Makeup Artist in Lucknow?

Please leave a comment below if you know of any MUAs based in Lucknow who do a good job – whether it’s been on yourself, or if you’ve seen it on a bride. Will really appreciate the help!

We’ve also put up questions about finding good MUAs in JaipurPuneHyderabadAmritsarChandigarhNagpur & Ludhiana – if you can recommend a few good ones from those cities, please do leave a comment on the respective posts. Thank you! The Delhi/NCR post continues to be one of the most commented on posts (over 200, and counting!) so take a look if you’re a Delhi bride! You just might find your wedding makeup artist in that post!

32 Responses to “thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Lucknow”

1. Shilpa January 6, 2014 at 6:13 pm #

Hyderabad – Lakme Salon and Sujata of Bubbles Salon and Tammana Rooz

• thedelhibride January 6, 2014 at 9:14 pm #

thanks Shilpa! could you please leave this comment on the Hyderabad post?

2. Shilpa January 6, 2014 at 6:14 pm #

Pune – Fazila Ashar

• thedelhibride January 6, 2014 at 9:17 pm #

same for Pune, Shilpa. Could you please leave this comment on the Pune post? links to respective cities are given in the post above

3. thedelhibride January 6, 2014 at 9:18 pm #

Lucknow brides, Tarun Chawla recommends Nonika, a freelancer MUA in Lucknow. Drop me a mail for her contact details.

• shivangi January 7, 2014 at 9:51 am #

hiii Shinjini,

cn i hv ur mail id pls..or cn u mail me d details at shivangimisra88@gmail.com

Thanks
      Shivangi…

• gauri mehrotra January 7, 2014 at 8:59 pm #

hi ,

can i have your mail id plz or else if possible mail me at : gauri.mehrotra6@gmail.com

• gauri mehrotra January 14, 2014 at 8:48 pm #

hey plz reply

• Soni January 10, 2014 at 1:21 pm #

Nonika? Pl share her details. Thanks!!

• Poonam January 14, 2014 at 7:07 pm #

Hey, could you please send me Nonika’s contact email id/number?

• namrata January 18, 2014 at 4:05 pm #

hi….could you pls mail details to chugh.namrata@gmail.com

thanks!

• shelley goel January 19, 2014 at 1:22 am #

Hi Shinjini,

I am loving your blog. My wedding is in June and I am looking for MUA . Could you please email me contact of Nonika ?

• shelleygoel109 January 19, 2014 at 1:25 am #

Hi Shinjini,

I am loving your blog. My wedding is in june in Lucknow and am looking for MUA. Could you please give me Nonika’s contact details? Thanks !

• Priyanka March 22, 2014 at 9:26 am #

Hello! Would you please share the details of Nonika? Am getting married in lucknow in May. Thanks Much! :)

• Priyanka March 30, 2014 at 2:41 pm #

Hello! Would you please reply and send me Nonika’s details? Thanks much :)

• Shikha Pandey July 14, 2014 at 11:54 pm #

Hi! Can I please get Nonika’s contact details and maybe any other makeup artists for Lucknow area. Wedding is coming up!

Thanks so much !!

Shikhapandey25@gmail.com

• Priya July 15, 2014 at 11:13 am #

I don’t like to give negative reviews, however, I suggest you get someone you trust from Delhi if it is your own wedding. You may have to pay a little extra but it’s worth what u will look.

I have tried the said MUA in lucknow and made a huge mistake. I ended up looking like a big piece of cake. Never again.

• Nayh August 10, 2014 at 5:08 am #

Hi need contact details for free lancer mua in Lucknow

• Neha September 21, 2014 at 4:41 pm #

Please help me with ur email address

4. Alankrita January 7, 2014 at 4:20 pm #

Hi Shinjini,

Have heard good things about Bhaavya Kapur in Lucknow. In fact, I’ve booked with her for my wedding next month. Hope she lives up to her name. Fingers crossed! you can check out her work here :

• thedelhibride January 7, 2014 at 7:08 pm #

Thanks, Alankrita. I found out about her recently, but didn’t mention her in the post because honestly, didn’t like her work too much in the Facebook pictures on her page – specifically, the eye makeup :( But if you’ve liked her work, do share pictures with us once you’re married… so that we know first-hand how she is!

5. pia January 9, 2014 at 11:05 pm #

Fab faby Mua!
    Totally love her work!

• Poonam January 14, 2014 at 7:09 pm #

Hi Pia, could you please share her fb page or any link to see her work?

6. Soni January 10, 2014 at 1:20 pm #

Hi Delhi Bride, I’m looking out for a good MUA & Hair and photographer (candid photography) in Lucknow for June. Plssss pass on any contacts ..will be gratelful!.

• Poonam January 14, 2014 at 7:11 pm #

Same here Shinjini, any pointers to good MUA and photographer based in Lucknow would be helpful. Thanks!

7. Kriti January 13, 2014 at 12:54 am #

I have my marriage in july this year can u plz suggest me a gud beauty salon in lucknow and wat are the best bridal packages with their charges available? Plz do share their contact details as well

8. shivangi January 16, 2014 at 10:05 am #

heyyy guys…I am getting married nxt month and i have booked Lakme Gomti Nagar..they did a pretty decent job on my engagement..fingers crossed for the wedding…

9. Rashmi January 29, 2014 at 2:54 pm #

hey ! I recently attended my BFF’s wedding in Lucknow and the lakme salon in vibhuti khand did a pretty awesome job with her bridal make up. I also got my makeup for the wedding done there. She opted for the professional mac makeup artist.

10. Aparajita March 4, 2014 at 10:21 am #

Hi Shinjini,

I am new to your amazing blog. My engagement is in the first week of April in Lucknow and am looking for MUA and if you know about a photographer .Could you please give me Nonika’s contact details and if you know about a good photographer …..Thanks ! I know you must be very busy but if you can reply soon it will great…Thanks so much !!!!

11. Namrata May 27, 2014 at 1:02 am #

hey could you mail me the details of Nonika

12. Shikha August 22, 2014 at 11:48 pm #

Hello,

Can I plz have Nonika’s contact details since it is my reception in Lucknow in dec.

Thanks
    Shikha
    skoliglobal@gmail.com

13. Aman September 12, 2014 at 2:11 pm #

Hi, Anyone know of someone amazing for Bridal make-up in Punjab, preferably near Amritsar… Simple, elegant and amazing eyes, that’s what i’m looking for… Thanks!