Delhi’s Hottest Bridal Makeup Artists

8 Feb

I’m back!

Pukka. Permanently. Properly.

I’ve missed you guys!!! Yes, I know you’ve sent me many emails, left comments here and Facebook-ed me. Will get through all of it slowly but surely over the course of the next week.

While I was gone, one of the posts I wrote for eStylista got published. And it’s something you’ll hopefully find really useful –  a list of the best MUAs in Delhi! My opinion, obviously.

I’m helping someone out with their roka preparation at the moment (how many of you are getting engaged/married this April?! Seems like it’s going to be heavy wedding month!) and we actually referred to this list to finalise her MUA! So it’s officially been tried and tested, and will hopefully help you find your bridal MUA!

Here’s the link to the post -

Super Blogger: thedelhibride Recommends the City’s Hottest Bridal Makeup Artists

My top recommendations are (in no particular order) – Chandni Singh, Simran Kalra, Tejasvini Chander, Mona of b:blunt (my own wedding MUA) and Supriti Batra.

Let me know if I’ve missed anyone you love – in the comments below!

PS. Attended 2 beautiful weddings last week, and I can’t stop gushing about them! More about them soon!

24 Responses to “Delhi’s Hottest Bridal Makeup Artists”

1. Rachita February 8, 2014 at 9:48 pm #

Welcome back dear…hope you won’t disappear again 😏

2. anu February 9, 2014 at 12:00 pm #

Welcome. We miss you so much.i thought you completely forgot about your blog.

3. Laks February 9, 2014 at 6:12 pm #

Welcome back :) Eagerly waiting for those weddings blogs :D

4. theknotstory February 9, 2014 at 6:16 pm #

Welcome back :) Eagerly waiting for those weddings blogs :D

5. Shrutie February 11, 2014 at 11:21 am #

Good to see you back again :) ! How about Michelle Montes?
    I am getting married on 4th March (I know hardly any days are left ) but couldn’t finalise my MUA till yet.
    What are chargers for Mona from b blunt !

6. Shweta February 12, 2014 at 10:54 am #

Hiee.. I am getting married in April too :) Right now, I am so much confused for my wedding and engagement MUA — Ambika Pillai or Vidya Tikari (at gurgaon location). I have seen Vidya’s talent on few of my friends but did not get a chance to see Ambika’s work. I am looking for both good hairstylist and definitely beautiful makeup.
    On top of everything, I am not located in India and will be coming about two weeks before the D day.
    This is my first ever post on any blog. I hope someone/you can help me figure out one of the most essential part of my wedding.

• thedelhibride February 12, 2014 at 10:57 am #

Hi! If these are your only 2 options, go for the one whose work you’ve seen in person and liked. If you’ve loved vidya’s work on your friends, book her. But if u want more options, supriti Batra and Tejasvini Chander are good Gurgaon-based options. Check out supriti’s review on this blog, and see tejasvini’s Facebook page for her portfolio.

• Shwetaa February 12, 2014 at 8:52 pm #

Thank you for writing to me and helping me figure out my MUA.
        Unfortunately, neither Vidya nor Ambika is at gurgaon location on my wedding day(sad..) and I cant take risk of Delhi Traffic on the D day. Anyways, I talked to Vidya’s senior artist – Michelle and he was very kind and patiently responded to my queries (as I am not located in India).
        Last two questions — Do you/anyone know about the work of Vidya’s any senior artist or senior artist Michelle at gurgaon location?
        What will be your top MUA in the list at Gurgaon?

Thank you much much!! muahh..

7. Shrutie February 12, 2014 at 11:57 am #

What about Michelle Montes ? Any reviews on her. Personally, I have not seen her work in real !

8. Zaiba March 2, 2014 at 12:36 pm #

Hi, I have been a follower of your blog and it is indeed insightful. I am getting married on 26th April and have been trying to narrow down on MUA based out of Delhi, preferable who has experience with Muslim Brides in particular. Also, would want feedback on Anjum Bhardwaj, as i liked her work.

• Saach May 8, 2014 at 12:56 pm #

Hi Zaiba,

Do you have any reviews for Anjum Bhardwaj?

9. Shrutie March 18, 2014 at 3:53 pm #

Finally, I asked Shruti Sharma for my wedding MUA. Her work has amazed me :) (blush blush)
    Her makeup was turned the best in me :) Simply loved it . Strongly recommended.

• thedelhibride March 20, 2014 at 9:36 pm #

So great to hear! Do send me pictures!!!

• Ankita March 26, 2014 at 9:41 pm #

Hi! I’ve been falling your blog for my wedding due in August. I just got engaged in February and had my hair and make up done by Sakshi Malik! Her work is to die for! I have never looked so gorgeous! I think she definitely deserves a shout out :D

10. Ankita Chatterjee April 11, 2014 at 5:10 pm #

Hi Shinjini! I’ve been following your blog for my wedding which is due in August. I just got engaged in February and had my hair and make up done by Sakshi Malik! Her work is to die for! I have never looked so gorgeous! I think she definitely deserves a shout out :D You can reach her at https://www.facebook.com/SakMalik

11. mansi malik June 3, 2014 at 7:54 pm #

Hi Girls,
    I am planning to get married in Feb next year, i m located in north delhi, please suggest me make up artist as people ususally have recommended lakme, looks etc..
    I want different yet simple look, thoughts required.
    Thank you all in advance.

• Ritz June 11, 2014 at 12:53 pm #

Hey mansi..I am also North delhi based and looking forward for bridal/ sagan/pre bridal parlours whic are best. I have been to ashmeen munjaal. Now i am also confused as to take up in north or go for south delhi.
      Where u getting ur pre bridal done ?

12. swati July 18, 2014 at 10:03 am #

Hi .. i m getting married in december. have booked ambika pillai for bridal make up…but dont know who to book for sagan and engagement make up….ne suggestions

13. Garima August 17, 2014 at 11:59 pm #

Hi,
    Nice blog, i have been a silent reader for a while now.
    between any review for Bobby Chopra I am planning to book her for my wedding

• saloni August 26, 2014 at 10:26 am #

Hi…my wedding is in January. .so I have started my hunt..its a great blog…quite useful and candid…my venue is at G. T. Karnal road and I ll be traveling down from meerut on my D day…so south delhi will be quite hectic from me..I am looking for a MUA in east or north delhi area…any suggestions?

• Gaurav October 13, 2014 at 5:44 pm #

Did you booked …Please share

1. Makeup 101: How To Apply Foundation – the right way! | thedelhibride Indian Weddings blog - March 5, 2014

[…] I’m still a makeup novice (though I could’ve fooled you with the amount of makeup gyaan I’m always willing to share!) so I roped in a REAL expert – Tejasvini Chander! She’s a young MUA, though she’s already making waves in the beauty world. And she was on my list of the hottest bridal MUAs in Delhi! […]