The 4 Coolest Markets In Delhi For Your Bridal Fix

15 Mar

thedelhibride on the four coolest markets in Delhi for your bridal fix

Let’s talk about the elephant in the room.

Yes, I’ve not been writing too many posts. BUT, although I may be a bit MIA (understatement of the century, I know!) from the blog, there’s a LOT happening behind the scenes – everything blog-related and everything wedding-related. So just calm down, women. I’m not going anywhere! I’m just gathering enough “data” to give you better and better posts! And if you reallyreallyreally wanna know what’s been up, I’m posting on Instagram daily for my #365grams project where I share what’s happening every single day this 2014 – so follow me there if you want to be in the loop.

Of course, my guest posts for other websites must continue, so here’s the latest one -

I wrote a post for POPXO (previously, eStylista) on the best markets in Delhi to shop for bridal wear from. This one should work as a quick guide for anyone who doesn’t know much about Delhi, especially when it comes to buying trousseau items. I’ve included some of my favourite store names in each of these markets, so you know which places you should definitely not miss out on when you visit.

The Delhi Bride On The 4 Coolest Markets In Delhi For Your Bridal Fix

And here’s a sneak peek at some of the prettiest clothes I’ve found in these markets over the last few months. From my favourites – Shahpur Jat’s Madsam Tinzin and South Extension’s AZA!

First up,

Madsam Tinzin

Madsam Tinzin Summer 2014 collection preview peach anarkali Madsam Tinzin Summer 2014 collection preview coral anarkali border Madsam Tinzin Summer 2014 collection preview baby pink sequinned lehenga Madsam Tinzin Summer 2014 collection preview coral anarkali Madsam Tinzin Summer 2014 collection preview blue lehenga Madsam Tinzin Summer 2014 collection preview coral lehenga with heavy gold sequinned blouse

And now my favourites from

AZA, South Ex

Anushree Reddy anarkalis

Anushree Reddy anarkalis (remember our bride Anuja who wore this designer on her mehendi?)

Peppermint Diva lehengas

Peppermint Diva lehengas

Ridhi Mehra designs

Ridhi Mehra designs

Wedding lehengas

Wedding lehengas

You can read about the rest of the stores and markets in the post on POPXO -

thedelhibride on the four coolest markets in Delhi for your bridal fix

Which are your favourite stores in Delhi? The ones where you KNOW you’ll find something you love, always?

19 Responses to “The 4 Coolest Markets In Delhi For Your Bridal Fix”

1. Amrit Bal March 16, 2014 at 12:05 am #

I absolutely LOVE ridhi mehra! My favourite designer <3

2. Soujanya March 17, 2014 at 3:54 pm #

Loved the orange lehenga with the sequins blouse :) Ya I did wonder where you disappeared :) Good to know more awesomeness is on the way :)

3. Abhilasha March 17, 2014 at 6:48 pm #

Delhi Delhi oh Delhi…why dont I live in you :)
    sighhh!! the shopping and eating are the BEST in Delhi…and I love doing both those things :)
    n happy holi doll
    much love
    Abhilasha

4. Shikha March 17, 2014 at 11:41 pm #

Hey your blog is super awesome.. Loved your wedding lehenga..Can you inbox me your lehenga’s price… And yeah if possible would like to know the price of the pink lehenga with heavy sequence blouse in the above picture.. Thanks.. :)

5. postcardbride March 19, 2014 at 9:50 pm #

Such beautiful clothes! Sigh…

6. Ankita March 20, 2014 at 4:46 pm #

Hi! I have been a silent reader of your blog for long! Love the way you write..Please post more often :)

7. Parul Batra March 20, 2014 at 7:31 pm #

My favourites apart from Priyal prakash are Shyam Narayan Prasad at Shahpur Jat

And I always seem to like something at Anantam South Ex

8. Ruchi April 2, 2014 at 2:59 am #

Please help me find Ridhi Mehra’s outfits or similar styled outfits
    Where all in Delhi should I look for bridal bargains for suits and lehngas?

9. kajalshah April 14, 2014 at 3:03 pm #

Beautiful collection..I just love it.

10. Nisha Marimuthu May 26, 2014 at 1:21 am #

My wedding is gonna happen in Lucknow, and am confused if i should my wedding lehenga and jewellery from delhi or lucknow itself. Which place would be the best in terms of designs and cost both?

11. Jazz Roy ( Jasmeet ) June 17, 2014 at 2:55 pm #

hii…. i just love ur blog … am going to be wed soon so request you tell price of it you can inbox me at j.roy.jazz007@gmail.com :) love your views on the collection..

12. Tanya November 13, 2014 at 9:20 pm #

In love with the bright color palette in madsam’s collection!! :):) Can you please inbox me the price of blue lenhenga n the one below that??

13. Pooja Gupta December 3, 2014 at 4:30 pm #

Hi,

Your blog is so awesome

One query – Do you get Peppermint Diva stuff in Delhi somewhere

• thedelhibride December 4, 2014 at 11:12 am #

Thanks Pooja! :) yes, I’ve seen peppermint diva outfits in AZA and Ogaan

1. Fall 2014 | Studio Amaya - August 8, 2014

[…] Lehanga image from http://thedelhibride.com/ […]

2. What To Expect At Bridal Asia | thedelhibride Indian Weddings blog - September 25, 2014

[…] in Delhi, albeit an expensive one, I shared some images from their latest collection with you here. Don’t forget to take a peek before you head to their […]

3. I went to Bridal Asia 2014. Here are my notes. | thedelhibride Indian Weddings blog - October 2, 2014

[…] gota patti outfits are lovely exhibition after exhibition! Madsam Tinzin has the same beautiful lehengas and anarkalis I spoke about a few months ago, and Ridhi Mehra had her fantastic Lakme Fashion Week collection on […]

4. My Best Friend’s Wedding: 18 Days To Go & I Still Don’t Know What I’m Wearing | thedelhibride Indian Weddings blog - November 12, 2014

[…] The 4 Coolest Markets In Delhi For Your Bridal Fix […]