#2 What’s a good love quote to put in the wedding invitation?
Yup, I want to do this. I really like the idea of adding one, though my parents may not fully agree. A wedding is all about love, so why not a love quote? Any recommendations?
Here’s a summary of the ones that that I like, courtesy Twitter followers (thanks!) and Google:
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- What’s meant to be will always find a way
- I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever – Rabindranath Tagore
- Through the cycle of life,
in this world or in others,
wherever you lead me it is you,
the one companion of my endless life
who will ever link my heart
with bonds of joy to the undiscovered – Rabindranath Tagore
- Love begins in a moment, grows over time and lasts for eternity
- I could stay with you forever and never realise the time – a Bob Dylan song
- I asked for light, God gave me the sun, I asked for water, God gave me rain, I asked for happiness, and God gave me you
- For you I know I’d even try to turn the tide – Johnny Cash
- A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand
- Then my heart with pleasure fills
And dances with the daffodils – William Wordsworth (thanks Swati!)
Many, many more recommendations needed please!