I’m ba-aaack!

16 Nov

Hi! I’m back home…well, in my new home! Landed a day before Diwali, so you can imagine how the last few days have been – Diwali and Bhai Dooj celebrations across old homes and new, dinner parties, unedited wedding pictures half-viewed, honeymoon pics still to be transferred to laptop, opening wedding gifts, shifting and unpacking a few of my things, re-organising husband’s cupboards (read: stuffing my clothes in his, and shifting his out to a whole other room :p).
I know many of you are waiting to see pictures and hear all the stories…there’s no dearth of either! Bear with me while I settle into a new home and a new life. Posts will come slowly in the beginning, and increase in frequency with time. For those of you who are thinking “sure we’ll wait for the posts for details, but atleast tell us how it was? What the wedding was Iike?”

It was beautiful, it was perfect, it was everything I had dreamed of…and more.

Details coming soon πŸ™‚

8 Responses to “I’m ba-aaack!”

1. Crazy Indian Bride November 16, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

Glad 2 have u back!!! I am about to go off! Functions start 2mrw!!

• Marathi Weddings November 16, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

All the best!! Have a blast.. Will miss your posts for a while πŸ™‚

2. Marathi Weddings November 16, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

Welcome ba-aaaaaack!! πŸ™‚ Have been waiting for your posts!

3. Bhumika M November 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm #

WELCOME HOME! Ya-aayyy!!

@crazy indian bride- good luck love!

4. Shikha November 16, 2012 at 12:57 pm #

Congz girl, wish u all the best and hope u settle soon in new life

5. strawberrypulp November 17, 2012 at 10:10 pm #

Yeeay! Fabulous to hear your wedding went off smoothly! And great to have you back…

6. ofprettythings November 19, 2012 at 10:51 am #

Congratulations! πŸ™‚ Wish you a wonderful married life.
    Waiting to know more of the experience. πŸ™‚

7. mrinalini November 19, 2012 at 10:37 pm #

Yayyyiiiee!! Welcome back Delhi Bahu! if not stories, give us bride to be’s some last minute tips!!!!