thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Chandigarh

13 Jun

Purva, a fellow bride to be, saw the Nagpur post on Facebook and promptly messaged me asking about MUAs in Chandigarh. Blog readers, can you help her out please?

Any recommendations for good makeup artists in Chandigarh? Somebody who does natural looking makeup in the range of INR 6,000 – 9,000?

I’m not sure what the general cost of hiring an MUA in Chandigarh is, so please leave a comment regarding whether the budget is good enough to get a good MUA in a place like Chandigarh?

22 Responses to “thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Chandigarh”

1. Tarun Chawla June 13, 2013 at 12:51 pm #

Praveen, he works at Matrix Saloon in chandigarh… sector 21 market I think.

2. Neha Sethi June 15, 2013 at 8:18 pm #

tanvee, she is great …. heres here fbk link : https://www.facebook.com/I.Styletips?fref=ts

• Rekha July 18, 2016 at 7:36 am #

Tanvi KG is one of the best Bridal Makeup Artist in Chandigarh. I have used her services. Her focus on skin and hair details is really great! You too check her work at https://www.facebook.com/istylemakeovers

3. Mandeep Kaur June 21, 2013 at 10:03 am #

Innoxa Sector 8, is absolutly amazing, i got my done and many of my friends also went to her.

• ihkoskb October 16, 2013 at 5:13 am #

She indeed is the best.

• J. November 26, 2013 at 8:31 am #

Do you know how much she charges for engagement and wedding make-up?

4. bride of two states November 20, 2013 at 9:52 am #

Hey, thanks for putting up this post Shinjini. I had trials at matrix saloon, strands and lakme (in panchkula). I ended up finalising Lakme since the MUA (Pooja) was super awesome. I wanted to look like a traditional maharashtrian bride, that meant a clean look without any OTT colors on my peepers and especially no matchy matchy colors on my face as per my outfit. She listened to me and totally understood the look I wanted. Most of the other MUAs i talked to/had trials with wanted me to cover my head, make elaborate hairdo or do something dramatic. I would totally recommend Pooja from lakme panchkula to anyone who wants a natural, glowy look on their D-Day.

• vidhi December 16, 2014 at 7:39 pm #

hii..could u please share ur email id and Pooja’s contact details.

5. Namratha Bhat December 23, 2013 at 10:34 pm #

Hi, I have taken a lot of advice from your blog. Love it!
    I am in need of a good make-up artist for my wedding reception to be held in Chandigarh. Budget is not more than 25K. Do you have any recommendations? (I have no clue about Chandigarh as I am from Mumbai).
    Thanks!

• babanjit kaur December 23, 2013 at 11:12 pm #

Here in Chandigarh for the price of 25K you can get almost all kinds of party make up done. 🙂
      I would first suggest you to look for MUA near your venue for the wedding reception as it is easier to manage.
      Innoxa in Sector 8 is amazing
      There is Cleopatra in Sec 44, are good choices.
      But i guess the pricing wil be around 6k to 9k not 25k 🙂

• Mishu January 20, 2014 at 12:21 pm #

Hi Namratha…Vidya tikari salon is also present in sector 10 chd…I have heard alot about it though have not tried over there myself..

• sh April 11, 2014 at 10:43 pm #

hi namrata .. can u let me know where did u get ur makeup done in chandigarh ?? thanks 🙂

6. Priyanka April 2, 2014 at 4:05 pm #

Hi,
    I am from Gurgaon and I am getting married in Shimla in August this year. Only decent saloon I can find in Shimla is tangles but I am satisfied with it. And I am still looking for some good makeup artists in Shimla, or someone who can travel from Chandigarh or near by. Its really important for me and I cant find anything on internet. Please help me out here.

Regards,
    Priyanka

7. sh April 11, 2014 at 10:41 pm #

i dont think 1 cn get a fab makeup in chd at 6k but neways..
    namratha bhat@ so finally where did u get ur makeup in chandigarh done from .. do rep im in need too.. any more suggestions for makeup artists in chandigarh ??

• vidhi October 21, 2014 at 5:19 pm #

U can check Rabia Mehra’s work.she’s goood!!

• Mishu October 21, 2014 at 6:00 pm #

Agreed…at present Rabia is the best MUA in Chandigarh..and her packages are also reasonable..can check her work on Facebook page too..

8. mandeep November 20, 2014 at 4:03 pm #

i want to hire makeup artist for my wedding in faridkot[punjab].

9. Apeksha Gill January 12, 2015 at 11:43 pm #

Hi I’m Apeksha Gill, an makeup artist based in Chandigarh. I do ‘Air-brush makeup’ and have been doing Bridal makeups for the past 21 years. You are requested to see my work on my Facebook page. The contact number is 0172-2600281.

10. Babita July 27, 2016 at 7:21 am #

Tanvi from IStyle Makeovers is a perfect fit for Bridal Makeup in Chandigarh. I am from Uttarakhand and got married in Chandigarh in January 2016. She saved my lot of time by coming to my place. She has her mobile makeup station/setup.

11. roop February 27, 2017 at 3:47 pm #

I recommend Tanvi, IStyle Makeovers Chandigarh for the bridal makeup. I got it done for my own marriage. She is very helpful, supporting and takes care of you just like your friend/ sister. I highly recommend TanviKG for all your makeup needs either its party makeup or bridal makeup. Thumbs up for her work.

1. thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Pune | thedelhibride Indian Weddings blog - July 6, 2013

[…] finding good MUAs in Hyderabad, which got a few responses while the search for MUAs in Amritsar, Chandigarh & Nagpur continues without much luck. If you can recommend a few good ones from those cities, […]

2. thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Jaipur | thedelhibride Indian Weddings blog - July 11, 2013

[…] also put up questions about finding good MUAs in Pune, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Chandigarh & Nagpur – if you can recommend a few good ones from those cities, please do leave a […]