thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Hyderabad

29 Jun

A couple of brides would love to know about a good makeup artist in Hyderabad, but it seems like there’s very little information about the good ones in that city! Even Mehak of Peaches & Blush is looking for one for her sister-in-law!

Any of you who live in Hyderabad, got married there, or know someone who got married in that city -

Do you know of any good bridal makeup artists based in Hyderabad?

You’d be helping out a lot of fellow brides if you could write in with a few names. Anyone?

Edit: Found this post on Vanity No Apologies on Best Bridal Makeup Artists in Hyderabad! Have you used or seen the work of any of the MUAs mentioned here?

• Zing from a salon called Sero’s
  • China Parlour
  • Begums Beauty Parlour
  • MUA Suman
  • Sandy’s Artistry
  • Bubbles

Also found a really great post by Mehak on Peaches & Blush blog - on Bridal Makeup Artists in Hyderabad. She’s done some research and found out which ones are good -

• She recommends Tamanna Rooz for reasonable MUA (12k range) and Sachin for higher budgets (30k). Doris did Mehak’s own wedding makeup (though she liked her hairstyles more than her wedding day makeup). Zing from Sero’s & Tanuja at Bubbles salon are recommended in this list as well! Another name suggested is Annie from Lakme Salon Himayat Nagar if you want basic makeup.

9 Responses to “thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Hyderabad”

1. tanvi taneja June 29, 2022 at 11:05 am #

Hi I don’t know anyone in hyderabad specifically but there is this mua sonia based in delhi only who travels to different cities. She just went fke my friend’s wedding to ludhiana as well and she is brilliant. Her studio Is in hkv. I will try and get the number and rates if you want.

• thedelhibride June 29, 2022 at 11:26 am #

Sure! Do get us the details Tanvi. Thanks!

• bhawna June 30, 2022 at 8:42 pm #

Hi, I also want to know about MUA in Jalandhar.. since I am from Delhi and so far I have come across only Lakme Saloon from some reference. Can u pls help me in this.

2. SC July 2, 2022 at 10:16 pm #

Hey, my sister and I both went with Tanuja from Bubbles for all our wedding events. She is very professional and is willing to work with you to get the specific look you want.

Sachin from Manea is also very famous and his work is good too.

I’ve seen makeup work from China Parlour a few years ago and I think it will be wise to avoid them. Their work seemed like what most modern brides don’t want - cakey and garish!

3. SC July 2, 2022 at 10:17 pm #

Sachin from Manea is also very famous and his work is good too.

I’ve seen makeup work from China Parlour a few years ago and I think it will be wise to avoid them. Their work seemed like what most modern brides don’t want – cakey and garish!

4. bharathi September 27, 2021 at 5:01 pm #

Hi ,

I am from Hyderabad and I can suggest a few after attending alot of wedding of my frnd;s and cousins

1. A person called sweety from Soul Beauty and wellness salon - Jubiless Hills - She did the make-up on my sister’s cocktail , which was very natural and graceful and she charges close to 8k-10k ( MAC Products & Kryolan products used)
    2. Sandy - seen his work personally - beautiful but expensive ( close to rs 15k)
    3. Sangeeta - freelancer make MUA - most suitable for indian ( marwadhi wedding )- quiet expensive

Regards
    Bharathi

• Sneha October 30, 2021 at 8:47 pm #

Hi Bharti do you have any idea about make up artists in vizag ?

1. thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Pune | thedelhibride Indian Weddings blog - July 6, 2022

[…] also put up questions about finding good MUAs in Hyderabad, which got a few responses while the search for MUAs in Amritsar, Chandigarh & Nagpur […]

2. thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Jaipur | thedelhibride Indian Weddings blog - July 11, 2022

[…] also put up questions about finding good MUAs in Pune, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Chandigarh & Nagpur - if you can recommend a few good ones from those cities, […]

Build a website with WordPress.com