thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Jaipur

11 Jul

Jaipur is another popular city for couples to get married in, and a few brides from this city are looking for makeup artists to make them look fabulous on their wedding day.

Any suggestions for a good Makeup Artist in Jaipur?

Please leave a comment below if you’re already engaged/married and got your makeup done from a Jaipur-based artist whose work you loved. Or if you’ve seen an MUAs work on a bride and you’d like to recommend him/her.

Edit: Mehak also put up this question on her blog, so check out the post to see if there’s any additional suggestions that might help you.

We’ve also put up questions about finding good MUAs in PuneHyderabadAmritsar, Chandigarh & Nagpur - if you can recommend a few good ones from those cities, please do leave a comment on the respective posts. Thank you! The Delhi/NCR post continues to be one of the most commented on posts, so take a look if you’re a Delhi bride! You just might find your wedding makeup artist in that post!

59 Responses to “thedelhibride Asks… MUA in Jaipur”

1. theweddingpitara July 11, 2022 at 12:29 pm #

Wink makeup studio is very reputed. Think they charge Rs. 25,000 for wedding make up.

2. theweddingpitara July 11, 2022 at 12:31 pm #

Wink make up studio is very reputed. Think they charge Rs 25,000 for wedding makeup.

3. Tarun Chawla July 11, 2022 at 12:40 pm #

Few clients did this search, ultimately found that best option is to take your MUA from delhi if going to Jaipur! else ask them to drive down, just a 5hr drive

otherwise all 5 stars have their spa & saloon which have very decent MUA…

4. thebangaloresnob July 11, 2022 at 7:16 pm #

I got my Engagement and Reception done at Lakme. While I loved the way they draped the saree - I was not happy with the makeup at all. I look at the pictures and my features look so blotchy. Do Not Go There

• Aakanksha August 18, 2022 at 3:29 am #

Could you please mention which lakme salon did you go to? There are 3 locations in jaipur as indicated on the lakme website

5. Sunaina Sharma July 11, 2022 at 7:33 pm #

Hello brides to be,

try VLCC (I have used them thrice), igonre Lakme. If not, them take one from Delhi. There are quite many who are ready to travel to jaipur and are good at work as well as reasonable prices.

6. practicalcat July 11, 2022 at 11:29 pm #

I’m one of the Jaipur brides - thank you for posting my question!
    All the wedding functions are in Jaipur, so I’d prefer not getting an MUA from Delhi. I’ll check out Wink & VLCC, and skip Lakme.
    Any thoughts on the MUAs at the Taj Jai Mahal Palace?

• Sunaina Sharma July 12, 2022 at 1:35 pm #

Hello practicalcat,

Congrats!

You might want to skip Jai mahal, use Rambagh salon instead if really needed. Use them once were okay. They are more experts at catering to in house guests not to brides. Even Sheraton Rajputana has one nice salon but one of my bride skipped it even.

Do visit VLCC.

• Sunaina Sharma July 12, 2022 at 1:59 pm #

I meant “used” and not use.

And do consider Shades, owner Jaswinder is very good.

7. rashmirashmi July 13, 2022 at 5:11 pm #

Hie , I am from Jaipur , you can try “Kajal Jaiman” ( area - bani park )
    see her FB page , she is quite famous and use MAC / INGLOT / Kryolan
    her work is published in mag / papers / news channel too :D

one more place is there , at Madho Singh Circle ,bani park , this time when I was in city , I saw her work .. really neat it was :D shall mail you the name dear
    hope this helps :D

• Richa September 24, 2021 at 1:26 pm #

hiee I am a bride to be and wanna know the name and contact details of the MUA u mentioned here in bani park..

• rashmi September 25, 2021 at 11:17 pm #

her name is kajal jaiman
        you can check her facebook page dear :D :D

8. practicalcat July 14, 2022 at 11:04 pm #

thank you for your help people!! really appreciate it :)
    Rashmi, whats the name of this second person in bani park?

• rashmir September 25, 2021 at 11:16 pm #

hey dear , i dont know the name .. will get back to you once i ask my mom about her name :d she is on madho singh circle

9. Pooja September 5, 2022 at 10:58 am #

Hi Girls

Firstly, I must say this is an awesome blog. So much information under one roof .. Simply loved it

I am writing as my yoounger sis is getting married in Nov and its becoming tough to finalise her MUA. Her engagement is in Jaipur and wedding in Alwar ( Rajasthan) - 2.5 hours from both Jaipur and Delhi.

I need a MUA to travel to Alwar for wedding and for engagement to Jaipur if there is no one in Jaipur.

Budget is 15K for Wedding and 10K for engagement.

Please could you suggest some good name who doesnt do a hole in pocket and is able to travel and do a good job .

Suggestions could be MUA from Delhi/ Jaipur.

Unfortunately, there is no good option in Alwar :(

• Deepti September 29, 2021 at 2:28 am #

Hi Pooja,
      You may check this site. http://www.fizamakeupandhair.com
      The lady is based out of Jaipur

• Ankita September 15, 2022 at 12:04 pm #

Hi Pooja, I am getting wed in Alwar too. My budget is also around the same. Pls suggest a MUA (may be the one you booked) and share your feedback on her work. It will be a great help. Thanks!

• Sundra bains January 2, 2022 at 11:09 pm #

Sundra bains MUA contact on this no 9799391562

10. shraddhavrm October 17, 2021 at 5:42 pm #

Hi Pooja
    junior artists working under ambika pillai studios do awesome work ,,, n they will be within your budget donot forget to take a trial session

11. ash November 4, 2021 at 9:54 pm #

Hi ladies!

I am getting married in Gujarat and having a real hard time finding MUA who does good arabic makeup. Any suggestions? I find most of the MUAs in india do very simple bridal makeup. :( *Sigh*

• Karishma January 25, 2022 at 3:27 am #

Hi, Did you find any arabic makeup artist? I have same feelings about bridal makeup in India and I want something different.

Please let me know.

• thedelhibride February 8, 2022 at 3:12 pm #

Hi Karishma, I’m not sure what arabic makeup means, but if it’s heavy makeup you’re looking for you can always instruct your MUA to give you that. They’re flexible about how heavy or light you want to go.

12. practicalcat December 2, 2021 at 9:37 am #

hello everyone. I had asked you all for a wedding MUA in Jaipur for my recent wedding. I ended up using Keshav at VLCC (Vaishali) and he did a fantastic job. Happy to share pics if you write to me.

• richa December 4, 2021 at 12:47 am #

hie practicalcat…can u share your pics as I am keen to go for VLCC
      (c scheme) for my bridal makeup ..is it good o shld I go for vaishali onz..n I guess thry hv the same artists wrking together in al branches..:)

• practicalcat December 4, 2021 at 12:52 am #

not sure if they have the same artists, i would probably check. i worked with keshav who i liked. send me your email address & i will send you the pics.

• richa December 4, 2021 at 1:15 am #

sure plz send your pics to [email protected] :) n lemme knw if you cud chk dat are they the same for c scheme too ..

• freebird November 2, 2021 at 7:36 pm #

hello practical cat..

I read ur comment…m also getting married in jaipur n m also going thru the same dilemma of whom to chose for my makeup on D day!!….could u plz mail me ur pics at [email protected]??

Many thanks!

• Sundra bains January 2, 2022 at 11:14 pm #

Sundra bains MUA you can contact me on this no 9799391562 if u haven’t booked yet

• ash December 4, 2021 at 12:59 am #

Hi practicalcat,

Glad to know things worked out for you. Can you please share the contact info of the artist and your wedding pictures please.

• practicalcat December 4, 2021 at 1:02 am #

you can contact Keshav on the VLCC landline: +91 141 235 8531. and I’m happy to email you pictures if you can send me your email address.

• zainab September 7, 2022 at 8:47 pm #

hey! im getting married in jaipur in feb.. need a good make up artist.. can u please share ur pics for reference for the VLCC artist? also what were their charges?

• sana November 19, 2021 at 11:30 am #

hi practical cat, my wedding is in february 2015, can u please send me ur wedding pics? i m so confused n scared about makeup artists..,as they can do wonders as well as blunders.as it is my big day, i really don’t want to take any risk. please help me.

• Pratibha January 17, 2022 at 7:38 pm #

Hi practicalcat, Could you please send me the pics on [email protected]. Thank you so much!!! . By posting it, you made my life easier :D :D

• khushboo October 22, 2021 at 5:36 pm #

hi..please share the pictures

13. Divya February 6, 2022 at 2:49 am #

Hi practicalcat, could you share some pics at [email protected]. We’re preparing for a wedding in Jaipur.

14. Anupama February 28, 2022 at 12:06 pm #

Hi
    I am getting married in April in Jaipur only..though I belong to jaipur but dont live here so no idea about good MUAs based out of Jaipur. And as clock is clicking I am getting worried if I will get a good one…Please help me by suggesting some tried and tested makeup artist s in jaipur. I have gone through the suggestions mentioned above..just wondering if there is any addition to the list and clearcut choice for a pro MUA..
    Thanks so much !

Anupama

• Neetu March 3, 2022 at 12:41 pm #

Hi Everyone,

I was sailing through the same boat couple of months back when i had to finalise a MUA in Jaipur being based outta Bangalore..

I went through and explored all the options in trail above and after months of research finalised on Sundra Bains…
      she and her team did a fantastic job on both the days of Sangeet and Wedding on 24th & 25th Jan’14….they worked well with me and came up with complimenting looks…i got great feedback from all the guests and pics have come out fantastic :)
      i would highly recommend her for anyone looking for an MUA in JAipur…

Her contact details are 09799391562..

Happy to Help :)
      ArecentJaipurBride

• Preeti May 7, 2022 at 5:03 pm #

Hi,
        I am based out of Mumbai and i am getting married in laxmangarh (Sikar district) Rajasthan. I am finding difficulty in finalizing Bridal make up artist.. I called up VLCC but they are charging approx 30K.. Please suggest few good makeup artist

• Sundra bains May 20, 2022 at 4:23 pm #

We ll charge 10000 for bridal +convance changes which date is the wedding

• ankita rishi June 8, 2022 at 6:23 pm #

hey neetu.. can u please send me a few pics to see her make up.. specially the base.. no good options in jaipur as such…pls email me on [email protected]

• Rashmi Sharmarashmi August 24, 2022 at 9:51 pm #

Hi Anupama, I am looking for MUA in jaipur for my wedding in janauray , Which one did you go for ?

15. Sundra bains May 20, 2022 at 4:20 pm #

I have a makeup studio +salon one of the best in jaipur

• freebird November 1, 2021 at 11:58 pm #

hello Sundra bains…. do u travel to places nearby jaipur for bridal???

• Sundra bains November 10, 2021 at 10:19 am #

• gunn December 10, 2021 at 4:53 pm #

Hey… Evn m looking fr a MUA’s in Jaipur..for may. Could u pls mail me wedding makeup pictures by u. [email protected]

• Pixy October 8, 2021 at 4:40 pm #

Hi Sundra, what are your charges for normal make-up, Hair & saree. I am Grooms sister.

• Sundra bains October 8, 2021 at 7:41 pm #

3100 normal and 5100 for glamorous

16. sana November 19, 2021 at 11:26 am #

hi sundra bains, my wedding is in februrary 2015, can u please send me sm pics of ur done work?

• Seema December 31, 2021 at 11:58 pm #

I am also looking for a MUA in for February 2015 in Jaipur. Is it possible to send me some pictures as well. [email protected]
      Thank you!!!

17. Deeksha February 28, 2022 at 10:34 pm #

Hi Sundra,

I am getting married end of March, 2015. I am looking for a MUA. Can you send me pictures of your work as well as your quote for 2 days(3 makeups) on my email id:
    [email protected]

18. Swati September 29, 2021 at 5:00 pm #

Hi ….I m bride to be my engagement function is in Jaipur …I don’t know which one to go for kajal jaiman, fiza khan, or sundra bains …please suggest

19. zahra September 30, 2021 at 5:31 pm #

Hey guys,
    Please where can I find the best makeup school in jaipur????

20. Vibha Rathore October 26, 2021 at 6:07 pm #

Hello Everyone!

I am going to get married in Jan 2016 and I am looking for a good MUA in Jaipur as my wedding will be in Jaipur. I require a make up artist for Jan 20th & 21st. Please suggest a good MUA. I did try an assistant MUA of Geetu - she is the owner of Loreal Professional Sparsh Salon but I didn’t really like her. Also if any of you could send me the pics of your bridal make up done by either Sundra Bains or any other Jaipur MUA… IT would be of great help, my id is [email protected].

• Sundra Bains October 26, 2021 at 8:33 pm #

Hi vibha you enquired About sundra bains .its me how can I help you .this is my email : [email protected]
      Regard
      Sundra Bains

• Shnu February 23, 2022 at 8:13 pm #

Hello vibha
      Am getting married in april. Can u suggest me good Makeup artist in jaipur..which one u hired for ur marriage

Thanks