Note: Voting by Tarun & a Panel will also be counted towards the final votes. Read the details under the timeline section.
Feeling Monday blues? If you’ve spent your weekend planning your wedding, and had to get back to the grind of work this Monday morning, fret not. I have something super special in store for you that will instantly bring a smile to your face.
A FREE pre-wedding shoot!
from the photographer who I trusted with my own wedding photos…yes, you guessed right…
Tarun, who shot my pre-wedding shoot as well as my entire wedding, has very generously offered a free pre-wedding shoot to one lucky TDB reader! You can check out all his other work on his Facebook page.
How can I enter this super-duper awesome giveaway?
- Step 1: The giveaway is called “How I Met Your Father”. You need to write down your love story of how you met your husband-to-be (please paste the story directly into an email, don’t send Word docs or PDFs)
- Step 2: Attach a picture of you and your husband-to-be (together, of course!) to the same email
- Step 3: In the subject line, write “Entry for How I Met Your Father”
- Step 4: Send the story and the picture to email@example.com
Tarun & I will go through the stories and pick the top 3 stories (or 5, depending on the number of entries) that we absolutely love. We’ll then put up those stories on the blog and open them for voting. The couple story with the most number of votes by TDB readers will win the giveaway!
What are the timelines?
- Last date for sending your stories to us: 4th August, 2013 (till 11.59 PM)
- We’ll reveal the top picks & open it up for voting on 6th August, 2013 Edit: After hearing a lot of views against voting by the public, we will (in addition to public voting) also be considering a vote from Tarun himself (counted as 10 votes) as well as from a Panel of trusted people.
- Last date for voting will be 10th August, 2013
- Winner will be revealed on 11th August, 2013
For now, all you need to be concerned with is – send in the story “How I Met Your Father” & a picture of you & your husband-to-be to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th August, 2013 latest. I’m repeating – please paste the story directly into the mail, and use the Subject line “Entry for How I Met Your Father”
Participants should either be living in Delhi/NCR or visiting here before September, 2013 (unless you’re willing to pay for Tarun to travel to you!)
Good luck to everyone. Let the story-writing begin!
PS. You might also want to keep a copy of your story to read to your kids one day 🙂