If you live in Bangalore, are a bride-to-be and are free on 22nd November, 2013 (that’s Friday!) – I want to take you out for a full day of bridal activities!
Trousseau Week is a luxury wedding exhibition of sorts (well, it’s a lot more than that!) that’s being hosted at UB City, Bangalore starting 22nd November. I’m coming to Bangalore to attend this, and would love to be your bridal buddy on Friday! We’ll do all sorts of fun stuff together –
- Speak to wedding planners – from Ferns & Petal, 3D Design & Decor, Krafted Knots, Wow Weddings (of Royal Orchid group)
- Try on tons of pretty trousseau outfits at Kimaya and Turquoise & Gold
- Attend a bridal makeup session at Estee Lauder
- Take an appointment with Tarun Tahiliani to design your dream wedding outfit (or we could just check out his latest collection)
- Check out wedding favours at Amanda Patisserie and Bite Me Cupcakes
- Learn basic flower arrangement for your home in a simple workshop
There are a ton of other special offers from brands throughout Trousseau Week (discounts & gift vouchers), so if you want to make some serious headway at planning your wedding – this is the right place to be!
If you want me to accompany you through Trousseau Week, it’s only possible
this Friday – 22 November.
Drop me an email at email@example.com with
- your name
- contact number
- mentioning which activities you’d like to cover
- Subject: “Bride’s Day Out at Bangalore”
And HURRY! I can accompany only 1 bride for the day, so send that email NOW!
PS. We’re going to shop till we drop, so don’t come in high heels! 🙂