First – my daughter has grown from a newborn to infant to toddler! She walks, runs and dances now (so entertaining!) and sings and talks in full sentences! She’s a demanding, bossy little thing and I like to spoil her with undivided attention as soon as I’m back from the office. I have a LOT to share with you about pregnancy and babies and first birthdays and sleep routines and how to make them like eating! Soon, soon. I promise.
In the meantime, I’ve gone and joined Urbanclap as a Content Manager. So…if you don’t know it already, I’m the person behind the Urbanclap Weddings blog! Just as I did for thedelhibride all these years, I’ve started creating helpful wedding posts for brides and grooms. If you’ve been missing my wedding-related updates here, you know where you need to go!
Here are my absolute favourite posts from the recent ones we’ve published:
These ones took SO.MUCH.EFFORT. You cannot miss them!
- Always wondered where to shop in Shahpur Jat, Delhi? I finally made the ultimate guide (with prices & photos!) READ IT HERE. There’s a video in there too, where I visit some of the best Shahjpur Jat boutiques.
- The biggest wedding of 2017 – Virat Kohli & Anushka Sharma! What they did at their wedding will become wedding trends for 2018. Steal these 16 ideas for your own wedding from the #Virushka Shaadi!
- While we’re talking about trends, make sure you see the fashion trends for 2018 from Sabyasachi’s newest collection and consider if you want to join the trend-wagon with floral kalires and a Mehendi Cake!
- If Sabya, Virushka & Shahpur Jat all sound too expensive to you, consider renting your wedding outfit (brides AND wedding guests!) I made the most comprehensive list of the BEST places in India to rent Indian wedding wear from.
- Or, read some awesome tips on how you can get an expensive lehenga for less here.
- I spent an entire week listening to songs and creating a list of the Best Bridal Entry Songs for a 2018 Wedding. Pukka, if you go through this, you won’t need to read another post on this.
The ones that get a lot of clicks from the readers!
- 8 Bridal Lehenga Colours That Will Be Big in 2018
- 6 Bachelorette Trip Destinations That Are Unique, In India and NOT Goa!
- A Fashion Blogger Picks 30+ Bridesmaid Outfits For A 2018 Wedding!
- 7 Things Every Makeup Artist Wishes Brides Knew About Skin Care
I thought you’ll like these 🙂
- The Couple Who Went on a 6 Month Honeymoon!
- 8 Popular Bridal Necklace Styles – What They’re Called & How To Style ‘Em!
- 6 Safa Trends For Grooms Getting Married in 2018!
- 3 Instagrammers Gave Us #WeddingGoals With Their Wedding Guest Style!
The Ones With Endless Pin-Worthy Photos!
So many gorgeous photos!
- The Glamorous Cocktail Decor At The Hazoorilal Wedding Has *SO Many* Ideas to Steal!
- 16 Things to Love from Tulika’s Beautiful Spring Wedding! #DecorGoals
- 22 Ideas To Steal From Mansha’s Pin-Worthy Delhi Wedding!
- 20 Stunning Feet Mehendi Design Options for The 2018 Bride
- Abhinav Mishra’s Newest Collection Is Perfect for The 2018 Bride!
I hope you find these helpful, and share them with the brides in your lives! Happy planning!
Psst…I also created some home design & decor content on the Urbanclap Homes blog, so if you’re married and setting up your home – you should check it out!